Saturday, November 21, 2009

sigh

SIGH! that's how I can explain life right now. Everything seems to be falling down around me. Junior year sucks. the workload, Gary, Dee's cousin. It's all so much. But I know it's all happening for a reason. I think God's trying to get our attention somehow. Maybe He is trying to tell us to stop wasting our lives, because it's over before you know it. I think people underestimate how much time they have left on this earth. and when they die, the wall between them and God becomes permanant. God's trying to get my attention to the people around me who desperately need Him. i can't keep putting it off. I need to get back on track. I need to live my life as a reflection of Him. not the world. I love my friends too much to not show them the love of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment