Sunday, March 13, 2011

Grease: The Musical

"We'll alwaaaaays be mythology!!!!!!!" oops. wrong Greece.
so ANYWAY. My school's production of Grease was this weekend. Guess who I was? ..... I'll give you a minute..... ok fine I'll tell you! I was Sandy Dumbrowski. Come on... you know! Sandra Dee? <-- that was a quote btws. but yeah. So it was such an amazing time. I got closer to a lot of the cast members... even though I was friends with most of them already. Our first performance.... kinda sucked. Second time it was a lot better. but last night's performance was so fantastic! I'm so proud of everyone!!!!!!! But now I'm at a loss of how to spend my time. Forensics is over now... the play is over now.... I've already been accepted to my college of choice... what to do.what to do. oh i know. FROOOOYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment