Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yes I finally have a picture. woo hoo! Not like anyone reads this and cares, but hey, you never know I guess. So I've been thinking recently about what I want to do with my life. I know at least one thing: Whatever I do, I want to make an impact. I want to make a difference. When I die, I want people to have good things to say. I DON'T want to sit around and waste my life. So last night I was reading the second chapter of "Don't Waste Your Life", and he started talking about when he didn't know what he wanted to be. He mentioned the word "missionary" and I felt this sort of.... I don't know how to describe it. It was like God was just showing me one more sign that I should be involved in the ministry. When I thought about me becoming a missionary I almost cried. I don't really feel worthy enough to do that as a profession. I look up to people like Chad and Ryan Morgan in Lynch, KY who live faith-based. They don't make an income. All of their needs are met by God. I want that kind of faith. Knowing that God will always provide a way. I feel like I am supposed to go and be a missionary. Where? That I do not know. But... I have a guess. You see when I was in KY this summer (where my pic was taken) I felt as if I was meant to be there. I didn't want to leave when it came time to go. It was so beautiful. I could see God's glory and majesty everywhere I looked. He was in Shekinah Village. He was in the people there. He was in the nature. When you go to the overlook, you can see across 3 states. It's like the mountains never end. I want to go back so badly. sigh. So now that I've let out what I've been thinking about for the past 24 hours, I need to go. Cross your fingers for snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment