Friday, January 15, 2010

It's over

So, the torture ends. What am I referring to you ask? MIDTERMS! You don't get to enjoy your winter break because of them. You get slapped in the face mutilple times BY them, and after they're over, what happens? YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL! At least in finals you know it's over. sigh. I really need to get these grades up so I can stay in NHS. *sigh* this just adds to my desire to go for my certificate instead of IB diploma. All this crap is ruining my GPA. seriously. Wanna know something though?! You'll never guess I promise. okay here it is................... I MADE A 92 ON THE APUSH EXAM!!!!! Happy for me? You should be. I studied like crazy for that exam and it's the only one where my efforts paid off. But hey, at least I passed them all. Well actually I shouldn't really say anything since I haven't seen my Bio score, but considering there should be a great deal of extra points on there, it might be alright. That exam was a slap in the face. It was like, "oh, you thought you knew this? WRONG!" or "oops, didn't think this would be on here did ya? Just skimmed over that part didn't ya? sucks for you! cause there's 5 freaking questions about it! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. IB sucks. For seriously. At least we have a long weekend after all of this trauma. But guess what I get to do in this long weekend! Study for the SAT that's next Saturday that I am signed up to take. and reading ahead for classes so I can start out the new semester being an awesome student. I am determined to convince my teachers that I am not an idiot. I know what I'm talking about. I'm not a slacker. (ok i have been, but this is the new Faucette, kk? Not the lazy slacker Faucette that needs sleep.) Yep. Should be a fun semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment