Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Chapter

So in case you're actually out there reading this blog of my life, you may have noticed via Facebook, that Jordan and I are no longer together. 
It wasn't easy if that's what you're thinking. It wasn't one of those, "I'm really tired of you so I think I'm just going to end it." and I don't have another guy on the line. 
So why did I break up with my boyfriend of over 3 years? Well, I'll tell you. Things weren't working out. Now I know that sounds so general, but it's true. When you're on the opposite side of the state as the person you are dating... it gets kind of complicated. We were fighting more than we were simply talking. It wasn't fun. There were more bad times than good, and when that happens, you know it's time to split. 
Am I happy about this? Not particularly. But I do know that I needed a break from it all. I cry every now and then, which should be expected. This isn't something that will just blow over though. It's a break. I don't need to be tied down to anyone and neither does he. If we gravitate back towards each other eventually then we do. If we meet new people and become happy with our separate lives, that's also Ok. 
I have senior year to look forward to and 4/+ years of college ahead of me! I'm excited about what is to come. And God has that man out there for me somewhere, but if I'm hanging onto the wrong one, how will I ever find him? 

If you're actually reading this, and actually care enough to know the information more in depth, text/call me. But I would rather not post my entire life story on the World Wide Web. 

Love yall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment