Sunday, July 10, 2011

In Christ Alone...

My hope is found. This is SO true! Nothing in this world gives me hope or a purpose, but God... he gives us so much joy and peace and yes, hope! I love when I grow closer in my relationship with Him. I feel so much happier about life and everything included in it. I am so excited about this mission trip to Maryland next week! I can't wait to see how God uses me and our entire team! To some of these kids, we could be the first person ever telling them about Jesus and the Salvation he promises! How incredible is that? I've been given the opportunity to go and receive another brother or sister in Christ that I've never met before! It's just amazing. God's going to be doing some awesome things up there. We leave (ridiculously) early Saturday morning (5 am) and come back the following Saturday. If any of you could pray for us not only while we're up there, but before we even go, that God would prepare the hearts and minds of the children we'll be working with and their parents. Also pray that our team would have one focus and mindset and that we would truly represent what the Body of Christ is all about. :)

SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment