Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Youtube

So... I'm back on my Youtube addiction. I think this is what happens every summer. I have nothing to do and so I find things to watch. At least I've found awesome things to watch!!!! like...
1. Vlogbrothers
2. Fiveawesomegirls
3. italktosnakes (Kristina Horner)
4. hayleyghoover
5. Mike Lombardo <3

yeah... nuff said yo.

So last Friday night (we didn't dance on table tops). Actually Hampton, Caroline, Amit, and I went to see AVPM @ Furman and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! The cast was so talented and it blew my mind! It was so surreal. I need to see more shows live... but anyway! We got there like.. 2 hours early and waited so we could get awesome seats, saw the show, then went to Krispy Kreme and ate 2 dozen doughuts. yeah. we've got issues.

Today I got 3 of my textbooks for school and it made me super duper excited!!! Tonight, however, was my last choir rehearsal at church and it was sad :( I cried a bit. I swear, on Saturday I'm going to be a WRECK!

In other news, I've started making Youtube videos. They aren't very good and only one is actually posted, because I keep procrastinating my editing. So when I get awesome at this, I'll link it so whoever wants to can watch them. So... later gators!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment