Monday, April 9, 2012

So my friend Caroline wanted me to write a blog post about her. I really don't know what to write about but... here we go. The other night I was being very productive, let me tell you. I had a Biology test to study for and believe me I was getting it done! As all Sunday nights go these days, though, I got a phone call from one Caroline Worthy. She comes over to my "residence hall" (sorry, I'm trying to train my mind like an RM) and tells me about her eventful weekend, eats her easymac, all that jazz. All the while I'm taking Biology notes and being a boss double tasking. We then talk about other junk. Around midnight, for some reason, we decided to have a little dance party in the study room. Mind you, there are windows surrounding us and people in the study room next to us and possibly below us, and it was past quiet hours. Did that stop us? NOPE! We're too awesome for rules. Then we decided to watch a few scenes from A Very Potter Sequel. If you've never watched it, just do it. Don't question, just do it. Then we realized it was almost one o'clock so I signed her out and she went on her merry way back to HER "residence hall". This is essentially what I do on Sunday nights. Sleep? What is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment