Saturday, December 3, 2011

Expensive Friendships?

oh.my.goodness. Let me tell yall a story. So I have this friend who I never really hang out anymore. why? because I introduced him to another friend of mine maybe 2 months into the semester and he decides that I'm no longer worth his time. So obviously this is annoying already. THEN, they create this group of friends and name their group and never hang out with anyone outside the group.
So #1 problem: This is a clique. in college. really?

ANYWAY, so they have started talking about their group like it's a fraternity and finally my friend tells me that they are trying to actually make it a fraternity. Then the boy proceeds to ask me if I want to rush next semester. I told him that I would love to, but I'm not going to pay money. and then with a disappointed look on his face he says, "oh okay." He seriously thought I would PAY to be his friend? Who does that???

Seriously, who does he think he is? If you want me to pay for your friendship, you are not worth being my friend. It's as simple as that. So go ahead and have your little clique. I thought we were over that by high school. The fact that you completely forget my existence after creating this inclusive group of friends hurts. So good luck with your "fraternity". I hope that works out for you and you get a lot of people who want to pay for your friendship.


PS. SERIOUSLY????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment