Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just an update for ya

Exams are over. Somehow I managed to get decent grades. Well, except for Calculus. Math has never been my friend. So right now I'm home with absolutely no agenda. So I'm reading. GASP! What is the reading? For fun? People do that? Yes. They do. When they have time of course. I've been reading the Hunger Games trilogy and right now I'm in the final book Mockingjay. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! Like, for real. But Peeta needs to be himself again. I am in LOVE with him I swear. He's just... for no better way to say it... supermegafoxyawesomehot. Yep. I said it. So needless to say he needs to get better. Because I miss him :( in other news: you see that boy in my profile picture? yeah the derpy blonde one who doesn't wear his glasses ironically? well, HE'S COMING HOME SOON! I miss his face. I also miss Worthy, of course, but I've seen her quite recently so it's not as intense of missing. but oh my goodness he needs to come home like... now. right now. so I can attack him with a hug and not let go until like... 5 minutes pass by! Yep. That's really all I have to say right now. must go back to reading! AHHHHH PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lulz reading. I'm never good at that :\ I think I'll stick with going to work from time to time...:)

    ReplyDelete