Saturday, February 18, 2012

Domestic Violence?

DUDE. this just happened. So... I was using the bathroom, and the way our bathrooms are set up I can basically hear everything that happens in the floor above us. Usually all I can hear is music, but today... oh man. All of a sudden there is screaming and yelling and cussing and it's INTENSE! I couldn't make out exactly WHAT they were saying, unfortunately. Kelsey came in the room later and I told her what happened and we listened some more and suddenly we hear a SLAP!

She slapped him!!! This was seriously one of the most intense moments of my young adult life. Quite scandalous, this. Kelsey wants to make a little note that says "violence isn't the answer" and put it on the door and run. I think she should, but mainly because it'd be entertaining. This is crazy.

I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm going to go see if I can hear some more drama. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment