Friday, January 27, 2012

Dang

Well this week came and went in a flash. Maybe it's because I was doing something practically every day or the fact that I'm looking forward to next weekend more than this weekend. I have no idea.

Why am I looking forward to next weekend?, you may be asking.

You see there's a conference called Converge that takes place in February in Myrtle Beach every year. It's the state-wide BCM conference. So basically college students from all over the great state of South Carolina will be coming together and going crazy. lol. I'm crazy excited. My older sister was a part of her BCM in college and was telling me that Converge is one of the best experiences ever. I'm also really excited to get to know more people in BCM and such and such. Unfortunately, there's another week ahead of me until I can experience this awesomeness. ARG. It's going to go by super slow too, I bet. Oh time. What an interesting thing. When we wish for it to pass us, it goes even slower.

It's kind of like cars come to think of it. When we're going with the flow it doesn't seem to bother us at all. When we're in a hurry though, we tend to get impatient and get closer to the car in front of us in effort to get it to speed up. Most of the time, though, that car decides to teach you an important virtue and go exactly the speed limit so you can't go faster.

At some point, the driver is over the patience lesson and decides to pass that car in front of them. Although you can't exactly get ahead of time, we do tend to move so fast that we lose the memories (or possible memories depending on how fast you're going) that come with experiencing life alongside time.

This analogy may not have made sense. I had an 8am this morning so I'm basically only awake because of my best friend, coffee. Oh what a guy. It makes sense to me, though, so... yeah. Maybe you just need some sleep deprivation and coffee.

Also, I'm regrettably never this eloquent (if you call this eloquent) in person. All I say is "herp derp derp, Harry Potter. herp herpity derp, I'm so fat." yeah. That's my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment