Sunday, March 4, 2012

19 WHAAAAA??!!!

Hello there.

Today I turned 19. This is quite a weird age. Like... 18 was cool you know? You graduate high school when you're 18. You start college when you're 18. You can officially vote and buy cigarettes and lottery tickets. Now when you're 20, you're no longer a teenager! You're in a new stage of life. 19 though, nothing happens there. There's nothing special about this age. Birthday's are always fun though :) regardless of what age.

So for this particular birthday, I spent the night with one of my bestest friends, Worthy. Then today (my actual birthday), I spent time with my familia. We went to Five Guys, obviously the classiest place to eat, and then just hung out at home. My mom then took me to CVS to get *oh snap* makeup.

Now for those of you who know me (aka anyone who reads this) I don't wear too much makeup. It's just not my thing. So I got some simple stuff. BROWN mascara, some natural eye shadow color, some super legit EOS lip balm (the one that looks like a ball), and NAIL POLISH!!!

I like nail polish a lot... if you didn't already know that. awesome glitter. pretty colors. yay!

My mom also gave me some awesome sandals :) yay! They're super cute.

Tomorrow we're finishing my birthday. We're having awesome shrimp scampi pasta yumminess and then.. wait for it... GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE!! om nom freakin nom.

On a completely unrelated note, I've been watching my share of How I Met Your Mother recently. If you don't watch it, do it! please? pretty... please?

1 comment:

  1. I always thought the same thing about being 19! But you can always look back before the days of modern medicine and just think about crazy low survival rates and appreciate life? >.> *I'm insane*

    And makeup is fun if you use just enough to accentuate your already awesome natural beauty ^^

    ReplyDelete