Sunday, March 25, 2012

You Either Have to Bring a Lamp, or dress like one...

Saturday was our Leadership Retreat for BCM and ohmygoodnessitwasamazing. I'm sure if I've expressed this is great detail, but I.Love.BCM. I feel like it's my second family. We all grow in Christ together and are so excited to get Christ on our campus. So at this "retreat", we planned for the rest of the semester and next year and let me just say that it's going to be amazing. After this wonderful day of wonderfulness, a bunch of awesome kids and I went to eat dinner together and then had a BAKING PARTY in my hall kitchen. We made brownies and these cookies that apparently no one liked, and tie dye cupcakes! They were pretty awesome. just saying. Later that night, I was having a conversation with my friend Gabby about something called a "Lamp Party". Apparently you either dress up like a lamp or bring a lamp. I don't understand why you would do that. It's like... the same logic as... you either dress up like a microwave, or you bring a microwave. Like... seriously? What is this nonsense?! The only reason I can see someone doing that is that they haven't paid their electric bill in forever, so their lights got turned off. In that case, no one should come to the party, because that person is just lazy and needs to pay his bills. In all seriousness, I do not understand. It makes no sense. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment