Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Never Again

I will never again tell God no when I feel him telling me to go somewhere. I will never again make money the reason why I can't go. This week a team from my church in Columbia is in Haiti on a mission trip and I wanted to go and knew I was supposed to go. I didn't though, because it cost over a thousand dollars and I didn't have a passport. I made excuses on why I couldn't go and I didn't. All week I have regretted that decision immensely. I see the pictures and my heart aches and I yearn to be there with those children. Although I am helping make pillows for children in Haiti, I feel like I should have a more immediate impact. So like I said, the moral of the story is to never make money the thing that keeps you from going on missions. I will go where God wants me to go and do what he wants me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment