Tuesday, May 1, 2012

God's Got This


So I've been freaking out lately over things that don't need me freaking out over them. Honestly it's just causing me more stress than necessary. But luckily I've decided to turn things over to God and opened up my Bible. John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me." John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." <--- WOW Also I've decided that this is my new life verse(s). Romans 10:14-15 "How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'" So basically... God's got this. I don't need to worry about any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment