Thursday, May 17, 2012

So while I'm sitting here eating my Fritos I remembered that I made a resolution to blog at least once a week. ha. haha. yeah I failed that one just a little bit. But honestly, I should write a blog just to write one, because then the quality goes wayyyyyy down.

Well to update I still haven't started packing for Chicago or school. I keep finding things that are more important. These things include watching Youtube, watching The Office, hanging out with friends, watching Psych, reading Pride and Prejudice, and talking to friends. I haven't had the most productive month so far.

My to-do list is suuuuuper long, mainly because things get added, but never done. I still need to fill out my forms for NAMB before I go on the trip. I also need to pack, obviously. I need to start on the door decs and bulletin boards and stuffs. I also need to work a little more on the freshman Bible study book for next semester (btw it's going to be amazing).

so that'll all get done eventually I guess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment