Friday, May 4, 2012

I like to Spam


Here the story: My senior year of high school, my lovely friend and I were in a really intense poke war on facebook. She decided to "win" and get ALL of her friends to write on my wall "Worthy wins. You lose", and if those friends were not friends with me, they sent me messages. This got ridiculous so I decided to "give up". I then told her that one day I'd get her back. She would not know when and she would not know how, but I'd get her back. Well last night I was awake much later than I should have been and decided to like all of her mobile photos on facebook. I also posted random videos on her wall. This really just started out as me loving her and being crazy like bffls are. THEN I remembered what I promised back in senior year, and decided that I was going to take it to a new level. So I wrote her a note one letter at a time on her wall. Then I rick-rolled her profile pictures which is always fun. Disclaimer: This was not to be mean. I love her oh so dearly. Also, this is the greatest pay back of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment